What you'll do
Promote iText technology focused on applications to key accounts in EMEA region and channel sales partners;
Work with product management to introduce new technologies in the market, attracting pilot customers, provide customer feedback and market information;
Developing relationships with key accounts and system integrators;
Extend the partner network with value added resellers, system integrators and distributors;
Developing relationships with current partner network and define areas of improvement;
Study the current partner programs and actualize the programs if required;
Develop training programs for the various type of partners and improve their knowledge on iText technology;
Partner up with the territory managers in EMEA to develop and close large partner deals;
Partner up with the territory managers in EMEA to develop and close large deals;
Grasp the iText technology, concepts and application;
Liaise with senior management level as well as technical middle management;
Achieve or exceed your sales target;
Identify marketing opportunities;
Attend marketing events and conferences;
Report to the Sales Director EMEA;
Other responsibilities as assigned.
What you bring:
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Track record of developing business opportunities and deal closing at key accounts;
- Ability to grasp new technologies and develop elevator pitches and sales presentations;
- Experience in working with and supporting the product management team;
- Channel sales management experience;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations;
- High level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships;
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both individually and in a team;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are willing to travel to the EMEA region frequently;
- You approach work with strong sense of ownership: as a startup, we’re building the plane as we fly it, which means you need to take initiative, have comfort with ambiguity, be open to learning and growing, and execute when things are less than perfect;
- You are passionate about sales and can get excited about IT - particularly about software development practices, processes and technologies. We are looking for teammates who can speak concretely and passionately about why you want to do this work;
- You are always “on”: you pay attention to the latest trends; you love reading and experimenting. You use these insights to drive your ideas and creativity;
- You are a team and community player: You recognize and value the need to work cross-functionally, internally and externally, and are always looking for ways to “connect the dots”;
- You possess good judgement: You’re able to set goals and priorities with an understanding of tradeoffs.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
For our ISB team (based in Ghent, Belgium), we are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager/Channel Sales Manager (50/50 time distribution)-( Working and living in Belgium):
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other. By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative PDF companies in the world.
What we promise you
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
The salary for this role accompanied by the benefits you would expect from a company that won, for the third year in a row, the European Business awards in Belgium.