What you'll do
- Handle back-end HR processing for onboarding and terminations of employments
- Assist in the recruitment process: interviews, review candidate documentation and run background checks
- Respond to employee inquiries about benefits, PTO, accruals, etc.
- Prepare payroll and handle HR related administration
- Schedule and coordinate travel
- Provide reporting from CRM system to sales employees
- Remain on budget by always seeking the best prices for supplies and services
- Assist with the onboarding of vendors paperwork
- Handle billing and expenditures
- Ensure all office equipment is functioning properly and ensure needed repairs are complete
- Conduct basic clerical work
What you bring:
Associate’s degree preferred;
3-5 years experience;
Experience in the customer service field or HR is a preferred;
Excellent communication skills;
Solid computer skills, including email and Microsoft Office;
Basic bookkeeping skills;
Good typing skills.
You will thrive in this role if
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience
- Experience in the customer service field or HR is a preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills, including email and Microsoft Office
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Good typing skills
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
We are seeking a seasoned and skilled HR & Operations Coordinator for our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will manage HR processes as well as oversee the general operations of our office; namely reporting and ensuring that logistical needs are met. This represents about 50% of your daily duties. You will also be an essential part of the smooth daily operation of our business.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies);
An international atmosphere;
Great team diversity;
Rewarding compensation packages.