What you'll do
Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of the iText Software library;
Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations;
Develop rapport with top tier clients and server as customer advocate to internal departments and partners, whom are mostly software developers;
Provide strategic pre and post-sales support; including technical customer support, needs analysis, product demonstrations and general sales support;
Drive proof-of-concept solutions and eliminate sales obstacles through creative problem solving;
Develop customer relationship by providing technical information and training;
Analyze customer feedback to distill feature requests and bug reports, then translate those to development tasks.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related fields;
- 2+ years software development experience in Java and/or .NET;
- Backend software development experience is a plus;
- Experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Open to work with multinational colleagues and customers;
- Willingness to train abroad.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are passionate about IT, particularly about software development practices, processes and technologies. We are looking for teammates who can speak concretely and passionately about why you want to do this work.
- You are a team and community player: You recognize and value the need to work cross-functionally, internally and externally, and are always looking for ways to “connect the dots”.
- You possess good judgement: You’re able to set goals and priorities with an understanding of tradeoffs.
- You approach work with strong sense of ownership: As a startup, we’re building the plane as we fly it, which means you need to take initiative, have comfort with ambiguity, be open to learning and growing, and execute when things are less than perfect.
- You’re always “on”: You pay attention to the latest trends; you love reading and experimenting. You use these insights to drive your ideas and creativity.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!