What you'll do
- You supervise how, where, and when promotional, graphic, and written content is added and updated on the company website
- You manage e-commerce sites ensuring customers can effectively use the website, including with accounts, logins, purchasing, and other facets.
- You work with all departments within the organization in order to maintain consistency of tone with the organization’s message and image.
- Marketing, promotion, and sales departments depend on you to post sales and special events in a clear, timely manner for maximum consumer impact. You work with the development or IT team to create a high-quality sales platform and help maintain the integrity of account information and company data as well.
- You supervise, manage and prioritize development in Drupal 8.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years experience
- Web development, marketing certifications/training
You will thrive in this role if
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Copy/Content Writing and Editing
- Understanding of Analytics & Reporting (SEO)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Drupal 8)
- Knowledge of MSOffice and InDesign/Illustrator Adobe
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
The Website Manager oversees publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!